– Exit from first service will be communicated from stage in the Worship Center
– Offering boxes are located at the entrance/exit doors in the Worship Center foyer
– Worship and Learning Center restrooms will be sanitized in between services
– Spaced seating in the Worship and Ministry Center to ensure social distancing
– Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the Worship Center foyer
– Maintain social distancing (6 ft. apart) at all times
– Masks are appreciated (there will be a select few available on site)
– Wash and sanitize your hands often
– Sit with your family (there will be two seats in between each household). Couples and singles can sit on the end of rows. When capacity is reached, later attendees will be directed to the Ministry Center.
– Refrain from loitering in the aisles and common areas. We ask you to please wait until you are outside to converse.
– Attend our 10:30am Chapel service to help prevent overcrowding in the Worship Center and ensure we are social distancing
– Those who are medically fragile or aren’t feeling well are encouraged to tune in right here on our website to worship with us online
Interested to know how our student & children’s ministries are keeping your kids safe as we kick off our ministries for the year? Click below for reopening guidelines!
We know the importance of staying connected, whether it's through worshiping with us through our livestream, utilizing our family-life resources to help your kids connect with God, or wanting to join with others to engage in the power of prayer, we've compiled all of our resources to help you along the way.