– Online registration for a specific time and location (Worship/Ministry Center at 9 or 10:30am; South Campus at 10:30am) to prevent overcrowding. Reserve your spot for Sunday, May 31 here.
– Exit from first service will be communicated from stage in the Worship Center
– Offering boxes will be located at the entrance/exit doors in the Worship Center foyer
– Worship and Learning Center restrooms will be sanitized in between services
– Spaced seating in the Worship and Ministry Center to ensure social distancing
– Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the Worship Center foyer
– Maintain social distancing (6 ft. apart) at all times
– Masks are highly recommended (there will be a select few available on site)
– Wash and sanitize your hands often
– Sit with your family (there will be two seats in between each household). Couples and singles can sit on the end of rows. When capacity is reached, later attendees will be directed to the Ministry Center (even with reservation).
– Refrain from loitering in the aisles and common areas. We ask you to please wait until you are outside to converse.
– Those who are medically fragile or aren’t feeling well are encouraged to tune in right here on our website to worship with us online
– Vulnerable and medically fragile adults are encouraged to join us online from home
– Those who are sick or feel like they may be sick are asked to also join us online from home
– Use hand sanitizer stations and wash hands frequently while at church
– Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow
– Avoid touching your face
– Avoid touching other people’s faces, as well as shaking hands or hugging
– Use face coverings if possible in public
*Student Ministry will meet Wednesday nights starting this Wednesday, May 27.
During this ever-changing season, we know the importance of staying connected, whether it's through worshiping with us through our livestream, utilizing our family-life resources to help your kids connect with God, or wanting to join with others to engage in the power of prayer, we've compiled all our resources to help you along the way.